The Intercom Sync plugin from Highways will automatically send events from WooCommerce Subscriptions to Intercom. By default, the app sends the following events:
- Subscription Status Pending Cancellation or Cancelled (wc_subscription_cancelled & wc_subscription_pending_cancellation)
- Subscription On-Hold (wc_subscription_paused)
- Subscription Created (wc_subscription_purchased)
- Subscription Renewed (wc_subscription_renewed)
- Subscription Trial Ended (wc_subscription_trial_ended)
- The filter iwp_permitted_events can be used to selectively disable events.
- Each event has the ability to add a tag via an event-specific filter. For example, the wc_subscription_paused event has a tag filter called iwp_woocommerce_subscription_paused. By default, no tags are applied for any WooCommerce event.